Full-Time Ruby on Rails junior developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
You are responsible for developing web applications with the Ruby on Rails framework. You are in contact with customers to understand their needs and translate them into technical specifications. You will be initially coached by senior developers (pair-programming).
- Bachelor, master or engineer in computer science
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Interest for enterprise application development
- Required skills:
- good practical knowledge of Java or .NET
- good knowledge of French and English
- Nice-to-have skills:
- good knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- good knowledge of test-driven development
- Passion for the Internet and its culture
- Team spirit and good communication
What we offer
- A complete training in Ruby on Rails
- A nice work atmosphere in a young and passionate team
- A work environment with cutting-edge hardware (iMac, iPhone…)
- An experience in the state of the art of Ruby on Rails and agile development in Belgium/France/Luxemburg/Switzerland
- The possibility to work on open source projects and blog about them
- A full-time job with an attractive salary package
How to Apply
Send us your application (CV and motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
939 total views, 1 today