Full-Time Java Web Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Mobilosoft is the Belgian leader of SoLoMo Marketing (Social, Local and Mobile Marketing) for Brick & Mortars Retailers or companies selling their products in physical stores.
Mobilosoft proposes to retailers and brands to rapidly create a presence on mobile and on the social networks. The objective is to present on these medias the point of sales, the promotions and the products of the retailers. The medias are chosen on the basis of where the consumers really need the information : on their site, mobile site, social networks and search engines.
The solution offered by Mobilosoft is the output of a one year study made in order to help retailers and brands generate traffic and sales into the point of sales. The proposed solutions include : store locators, promotions finder, catalogue viewer, …
The Java Web Developer’s mission is to actively participate in the development of Mobilosoft’s CMS. The CMS allows retailers and brands to create and manage their mobile website. These mobile websites are characterized by a smooth navigation on smartphone, the capacity to interact with social networks and search engines.
The Java Web Developer works in collaboration with a senior developer / architect. First, he’ll work on improving the platform in order to get to know the work environment. He will rapidly evolve into the development of new functionalities for the CMS.
• Development of new functionalities on Mobilosoft CMS
• Development of new functionalities on the end-user UI (mobile sites, social networks and search engines)
• Maintenance / bug fixing of the CMS
• Development of new integrations with Foursquare, Google Places, Facebook and any new media to be identified
• Development of the open API’s of Mobilosoft
• Development of the store locator (on mobile site, desktop site, social networks and search engines)
• Technical watch
• Maintenance and monitoring of the hosting platforms
• Technical follow-up of the customers’ relationships
• Java developer – web oriented
• Simple utilization of Java to create robust and easy to implement projects
• Resourceful and independent, able to work in a project mode under the supervision of a project manager
• Good communicator
• Experience in project management
• Innovative minded, we are looking for someone that will also propose new features and potential innovations for the company
• Open to the web-tools and able to use the elements that are already available on the web
• Practical orientation rather than theoretical
Technologies to be used
• Java 1.6+
• Spring IOC
MVC Framework :
• Stripes 1.5
• JSP 2.1 / JSTL
• HTML5 / CSS3
• Twitter Bootstrap
• JQuery 1.7
• Google Maps API v3
Data Layer :
• Mongo DB
• Tomcat 7
Build System :
• Ant 1.8
• Ivy 2.2
• A unique experience in the Mobile marketing field, a growing area where the opportunities will increase in the coming years
• A job in a company that is leading the Belgian market
• A continued training on the web and mobile technologies
• A remuneration that is on-line with the market’s expectations including a variable remuneration based on the realization of the personal objectives.
• Work autonomy and flexibility in the work hours
• A nice and dynamic work-atmosphere in a top-ranking startup
How to ApplySend your cv, a motivational quote and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
882 total views, 1 today