Full-Time IT project manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
You are responsible for coordinating, implementing, operating and controlling one or several web development projects using the Ruby on Rails framework. You supervise a team of up to ten people and work in cooperation with the R&D manager and the sales and marketing manager.
- Master or engineer in computer science
- 5 years of minimum experience in a similar position
- Interest for enterprise application development
- Required skills:
- experience in management of IT projects of 50 to 500 man-days
- good knowledge of French and English
- Nice-to-have skills:
- Interest for diversified missions
- Team spirit and good communication, autonomy and availability
What we offer
- A nice work atmosphere in a young and passionate team
- An experience in the state of the art of Ruby on Rails and agile development in Belgium/France/Luxemburg/Switzerland
- Interesting and motivating projects
- The opportunity to attend international technical conferences
- A full-time job with an attractive salary package
How to Apply
Send us your application (CV and motivation letter) to email@example.com.
1250 total views, 1 today