NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Together with your development teammates, you will be responsible for the development of the product Scriptura. This product is developed following the Agile principles. You’ll need to be able to work both independently and in a team to determine the future of the product.
You will be responsible for:
- Development of new features.
- Maintaining existing code.
- Helping the support department.
- Sharing your knowledge about the product and technology in general
- At least a graduate diploma or a comparable level.
- You can work accurately and have a great eye for detail.
- You take initiative when needed and have a great sense of responsibility.
- You are a team player with an innovative mind.
- Required technical knowledge: Java, XML
- Optional knowledge:
- Git, CVS, Subversion
- XSLT, XSL-FO, XHTML, AFP, PCL, PDF, PostScript, SVG, TTF Fonts, SWT, …
- Eclipse Plugin Development, GUI Design, XForms, JUnit, …
We offer a very dynamic company that belongs to the top of its market; a pleasant work environment; a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications; extra benefits; flexible hours and clear chances to grow.
How to Apply
Send an email with your resumé to Klaas.Bals@inventivedesigners.com
799 total views, 2 today